I am excited to offer Knoxville Holistic Health Expo participants the opportunity to experience Nutritional Balancing thru Body Chemistry Analysis.
What to Expect...You can expect to be a priority!
During our initial visit, I will review your lifestyle diary
, analysis, and questionnaire. Together, we seek to address the root cause of any imbalances and provide natural, simple and realistic ways to support your body needs. This may include an individualized eating plan, nutritional guidance, assistance with food selection and planning, physical activity and eating behavior strategies, lifestyle modifications, healthy cooking tips, information on food label interpretation, or other suggestions depending on your situation.
Nutritional Balancing thru Body Chemistry Analysis
The Body Chemistry Analysis is an accurate screening method using standard laboratory equipment to pinpoint the imbalances in the body that measure the constituents and residues in a sample of urine and saliva to determine an individual’s state of health and reveals the diet required to return one to optimal well-being.
The Body Chemistry Analysis is a non-invasive assessment, providing the following information:
- the amount of potential energy and oxygen levels
- how efficiently nutrients are being assimilated
- digestive and liver function
- the body's ability to dispose of cellular waste
- the level of hydration in the body and electrolyte balance
- how well protein is being broken down in the small intestine
- the body’s need for potassium
- how much putrefactive wastes are being reabsorbed from the bowel
- vitamin and mineral deficiencies and much more
Armed with this information we can design an individualized diet and supplement program, relieving biochemical stress to help restore and maintain optimum health.
By correcting tissue mineral levels and ratios with proper diet, supplementary nutrients, and lifestyle modifications, many physical and behavioral health conditions will improve.
Contact me here to schedule an appointment. Be sure to include desired time (from 9 am - noon) and I will contact you within 1 business day.