In its natural form, Spirulina is found as blue-green algae that resides in the warm oceans and lakes of the world. This super substance is amazing and we are still finding the extent of its health benefits on the human body. It is rich in vitamins and minerals. Spirulina is full of nutrients and is known as a superfood comprised of 100% natural asset to our health with no bad ingredients or harmful side effects! Spirulina also contains 9 different essential amino acids.
Spirulina is now being purposefully cultivated in several countries and in the United States. It is considered one of the oldest food sources with reports of its consummation dating back to ancient civilizations a thousand years ago. This truly remarkable product works so impressively that is results amaze doctors throughout the world.
Health Benefits of this World Superfood include:
- Energy boosting ability: After spirulina is consumed, the body experiences a quick boost in energy. This makes it a popular pre-workout supplement to fight against fatigue and to improve a body’s endurance.
- Plant Proteins: Spirulina contains a high amount of digestible plant protein making it an amazing source of protein for vegans and non-meat eaters.
- Immune System: Spirulina contains large number of vitamins and minerals which improves the immune system as well as help the system fight infections and improve cellular recovery.
- ADHD: Studies are currently being performed to see Spirulina’s effects on ADHD as a natural alternative to harmful medications.
- PMS: Studies are also being performed to see if Spirulina helps to improve discomfort from pre-menstrual symptoms.
- Detoxification: Spirulina is a natural detoxifier. These remarkable algae oxygenate the blood and cleanse out toxins and impurities.
- Anti-inflammatory: Spirulina’s strong antioxidant counts make this substance a powerful anti-inflammatory to help restore the body’s Ph balance.
- Stress: Anxiety is minimized in the body when using Spirulina.
- Digestive Tract: Using this plant can improve the health of the digestive system.
Spirulina has been around since the beginning of time and is a natural alternative to many harmful chemical medications to improve health and wellness. Spirulina has superpowers that are still being explored worldwide. Their benefit is extraordinary without harmful side effects.