Our bodies have a variety of functional units, such as a digestive system, an immune system, an endocrine system, an exocrine system, a cardiovascular system and a circulatory system just to name a few. Each system requires energy in order to perform optimally. It just so happens that enzymes provide this much needed energy for the successful completion of each biological function.
Enzymes are responsible for everyday bodily processes, such as:
• Liver function
• Immune regulation
• Viscosity of blood
• Cellular detoxification
• Energy production
• Ability to utilize vitamins and minerals
Systemic enzymes are those that operate throughout the body in every system and organ. Following their resorption from the gastrointestinal tract, enzymes travel to their "site of action" in the body via the bloodstream, where they ultimately become effective. This is known as the "systemic effect". The term "systemic" indicates that the agent (in this case the enzymes) is distributed throughout the entire body.
What are the functions of a Well-Balanced Systemic Enzyme?
1. Natural Anti-Inflammatory
Inflammation is the cause of pain associated with many different conditions like arthritis, fibromyalgia, and sports injuries; including muscle sprains, sciatica, and chronic back pain. Systemic enzymes are a healthy alternative to nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), such as ibuprofen and aspirin. Systemic Enzymes are formulated to reduce inflammation which is a reaction by the immune system to an irritation that causes redness, swelling, pain, tenderness, heat, and disturbed function to an area of the body.
• Help reduce joint and muscle inflammation
• Act as a natural pain reliever
• Help reduce C-Reactive proteins, a marker for inflammation
• May lower inflammation by removing toxins and debris in the circulatory system
• May reduce the inflammation associated with Sjogren's syndrome.
Fibrosis is a type of scar tissue formation containing fibrin (a type of protein) that can form masses or webs throughout the tissues, muscles, and organs. Systemic Enzyme formula reduces the development of excess fibrin in an organ in the body. Excess fibrous tissue is marked by the body as "foreign proteins". When there is a build up of excess fibrin, systemic enzymes can help reduce these so called "foreign" proteins.
• Fight the aging process, Fibromyalgia, Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroid Tumors, and Pulmonary Fibrosis by the removal of fibrin buildup
• Reduce Chronic Fatigue Syndrome pain
• Unclog the microcirculation system, increasing circulation
• Reduce spider veins and wrinkles
• Reduce formation of scar tissue
• Increase penile functionality
• Reduce post-operative scar tissue, increases healing capabilities
3. Blood Cleansing
Systemic Enzyme formula cleans excess fibrin and waste materials from the blood.
Blood can become contaminated with toxins when the liver is over burdened and its capacity to cleanse the blood becomes diminished as a result. Another way contamination can occur is when excess fibrin builds up in the blood causing it to become too thick. This creates the perfect environment for blood clots to form. When systemic enzymes are taken, they can stand ready in the blood and take the strain off of the liver.
• Clear excess fibrin from the blood and reducing the stickiness of blood cells, which in turn helps minimize one of the leading causes of stroke, heart attack, and blood clots.
• Break down dead material small enough so it can immediately pass into the bowel.
• Maintain a normal blood flow by helping to prevent blood clots and platelet aggregations within blood vessels
• Assist in the liver’s detoxification process
• Improve functionality of white blood cell receptors and their ability to fight off infection.
• Improve homeostasis
4. Immune System Modulating
Systemic Enzyme formula assists the body to balance the immune system and to maintain an optimal stable, constant condition.
When the immune system is run down too low, systemic enzymes can help increase the immune response, produce more Natural Killer cells, and improve the efficiency of the white blood cells, all leading to improved immunity.
• Speed healing
• Balance the entire body synergy
• Increase the body’s defense mechanism by modulating the immune system
• Prevent the rejection of transplanted and health-restoring organs and tissues
• Modulate the cell-signaling pathway that triggers immune activation
5. Virus Fighting
Viruses have an exterior protein coating that is used to bond itself to the DNA in our cells so they can replicate and possibly cause harm. Systemic enzymes can disrupt this outer protein wall and render viruses inert by inhibiting replication. Systemic enzymes that contain Serrapeptase have the strongest protein eating effects.
• Kill viruses
• Internal filters clean the circulatory system
• Lower viral loading